At Express Language Solutions we are always looking for talented freelance translators and interpreters to join our growing team. If you’re interested in working with Express Language Solutions, please check our minimum requirements:
Freelance translators must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a full-time or in-house translator or 3 years’ experience as a part-time freelance translator.
- A degree in any subject and a postgraduate qualification in a translation related discipline.
- Your own computer with email connection and fax.
- Relevant glossaries and dictionaries.
Freelance interpreters must have:
- At least two years’ experience as an interpreter.
- A degree in any subject and a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject and/or DPSI (in the languages where it is offered for examination).
- Membership of a recognised professional body (e.g. the Institute of Linguists, the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, or foreign equivalents).
If you meet the minimum requirements, the next step is to complete and return the downloadable form:
- Translator Profile Form
- Interpreter Profile Form